Building a bridge between the capital market and the SME sector
Since 1995 we have been demonstrating with INDUS that the small and medium-sized enterprise sector and capital market listings can go hand-in-hand. We have been successful in this because our business approach combines our shareholders' capital with successful business models designed for the long term. Through active strategic support we provide hidden champions in the SME sector with a platform on which to develop their businesses autonomously.
We have been successful with INDUS because our companies have been successful in their markets. Our shareholders participate in this success through regular dividends and value appreciation.
What makes investing in INDUS shares attractive:
• You are acquiring an interest in the German economy's primary engine of growth: the small and
medium-sized enterprise sector.
• You are investing in a business model that is designed for the long term and is therefore predictable.
• You are investing in a strategy designed both for healthy earnings and stable value appreciation for the
Group as a whole.
• You are investing in a diversified portfolio, which tends to be better at offsetting cyclical fluctuations than
companies operating in a specific sector.
• You are investing in internationalization, innovation, and entrepreneurial growth – or, to put it differently, in
the main forces driving the small and medium-sized enterprise sector.